The following information pertains to the posting of flyers, posters, banners, artwork, etc. on the Pitzer College Campus. If any of these guidelines and procedures are not observed, staff members have been instructed to remove postings immediately. Please direct any questions or concerns to the Office of Student Affairs 909-621-8241.
Click Here to View the Pitzer College Posting Publicity Guidelines
Please visit the Office of Student Affairs with a copy or copies posting for a Pitzer College approval stamp. Stamps from other Claremont Colleges are not valid.
Postings must include:
- Date/Time – If the posting has no specific date/time (i.e. Student Clubs, Artwork), please include Fall/Spring semester and year or entire year i.e. 2018-2019.
- Contact Information – A telephone number or email is recommended, but social media outlets (i.e. Facebook, Instagram) are also acceptable as long as they have a contact feature.
- Location (Events Only)
- Name(s) of Sponsoring Organization/People
Posting on Campus
**You must use blue/painter’s tape – Available for free check-out in the Office of Student Affairs (Scott Hall 120)**
Please DO NOT post on:
- ANY Glass Doors (including all Residence Halls)
- Painted Doors (excludes Residence Hall Suite/Room Doors)
- ANY Painted Walls
- Over Other Postings/Artwork
- Pitzer College Signs or Emergency Exit Signs
- Door Opening Devices
- Rocks and Plant Life
Where to Post:
- Glass Windows Near Residence Hall Entrances (NOT Doors)
- Triangle Bulletin Board Structure in Between Sanborn Halls and GSC
- Bulletin Board in Mead Courtyard
- Bulletin Board between Fletcher and Avery Halls to Left of Women’s Bathroom
- Glass Windows at the Pit Stop (Right of Entrance)
- Glass Windows at Entrances of Scott Hall (NOT Doors)
- Bulletin Board near Registrar’s Office (Right of Entrance)
- Bulletin Boards in McConnell Lobby near both Entrances
- Triangle Bulletin Board Structure in Scott Courtyard
- Bulletin Board near Institutional Research Office (Avery) to Right of Entrance