What is the Residence Life Office?
The Residence Life Office in an on-campus resource that provides basic living and cleaning supplies, as well as key card coding, without any cost. Formerly considered ‘service desk’ items can now be checked out of the Residence Life Office in East Sanborn – C226 – Visit to grab some needed supplies, get your card coded, and say hello!
Work Study Positions Available!
Residence Life Office Assistant (RLOAs)
- RLOAs assist our Residence Life Office operations including checking out Service Items (Toilet Paper, Trash bags, vacuums, etc.) as well as coding cards and navigating complex housing operations (Room Draw, Closing). If anyone has any questions surrounding their housing situation, RLOAs can assist!
Applications for this position are no longer open, but a few shifts are still available. Email Valerie at email@example.com for more information.
Service items available for distribution
- Toilet paper
- Trash bags (small and large)
- Cleaning supplies (available for check out with collateral)
- Cooking supplies (available for check out with collateral)
- Vacuum Cleaners (available for check out with collateral
Spring 2018 Office Hours
*** Hours subject to change due to staff availability.
Mondays: 10AM- Midnight
Tuesdays: 9AM- Midnight
Wednesdays: 9AM- Midnight
Thursdays: 9AM- Midnight
Fridays: 9AM- 3PM, 6PM- Midnight
Saturdays: 9AM- 9PM
Sundays: 9AM- Midnight