What is the Residence Life Office?
The Residence Life Office in an on-campus resource that provides basic living and cleaning supplies, as well as key card coding, without any cost. Formerly considered ‘service desk’ items can now be checked out of the Residence Life Office in East Sanborn – C226 – Visit to grab some needed supplies, get your card coded and say hello!
Work Study Positions Available!
Residence Life Office Assistant (RLOAs)
- RLOAs assist our Residence Life Office operations including checking out Service Items (Toilet Paper, Trash bags, vacuums, etc.) as well as coding cards and navigating complex housing operations (Room Draw, Closing). If anyone has any questions surrounding their housing situation, RLOAs can assist!
Applications for this position are no longer open, but a few shifts are still available. Email Valerie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Community Program Assistant (CPAs)
- CPAs are community programmer that offer opportunities for residents to gain more knowledge about themselves as others. Designed to bring our community closer together around sometimes difficult conversations, program topics can include issues surrounding reflective dialogue, identity, and social justice, as well as educational community events.
Community Program Assistant Position Application
Service Items available for distribution
- Toilet paper
- Trash bags (small and large)
- Cleaning supplies (available for check out with collateral)
- Cooking supplies (available for check out with collateral)
- Vacuum Cleaners (available for check out with collateral)
Thanksgiving Break 2017 Hours
- Monday – Sunday: 9:00 AM to Midnight
Service Desk Feedback Form
Provide us with feedback throughout our Online Form HERE