What is the Residence Life Office?
The Residence Life Office in an on-campus resource that provides basic living and cleaning supplies, as well as key card coding, without any cost. The office is in East Sanborn Hall, C300. Visit to grab some needed supplies, get your card coded, and say hello!
Student Employee Positions Available!
Residence Life Office Assistant (RLOAs)
- RLOAs assist our Residence Life Office operations including checking out Service Items (Toilet Paper, Trash bags, vacuums, etc.) as well as coding cards and navigating complex housing operations (Room Draw, Closing). If anyone has any questions surrounding their housing situation, RLOAs can assist!
Service items available for distribution
- Toilet paper
- Trash bags (small and large)
- Cleaning supplies (available for check out with collateral)
- Vacuum Cleaners (available for check out with collateral
[email protected] residents can access these supplies at CCA as well!
- Vacuums are available for checkout during CCA Housing Office hours, Building B, Mon-Fri
- Trash bags, toilet paper, and menstruation products are available in the [email protected] storage cabinet in the CCA Community Room, Building B. The code is 1963 to the lockbox.
*** Hours subject to change due to staff availability.