Please call Facilities immediately at x72226 (909.607.2226) if there are urgent or emergency concerns.
To make a routine service request:
- Submit through the Online Service Request Form here.
- To facilitate quick response and service, make sure your information is accurate by providing the information required including location of the work order.
- After submitting the work order, you will immediately receive confirmation of your service request with an assigned work order number. Once the work order is completed, you will be notified by e-mail.
Our routine services can include some of the following examples: air conditioning (too hot/too cold), bulbs out, custodial services, door and lock maintenance, plumbing leaks, and window repair.
Do you have an Emotional Support Animal (ESA)?
Work orders will not be completed with an ESA in the room if the requester is not present. Please provide dates and times you will be present.
For [email protected] Residents:
Pitzer students living at the Claremont Collegiate Apartments (CCA) will use the CCA management’s Work Order website to submit work requests. Please follow the instructions below:
- Visit https://claremontcollegiate.residentportal.com/
- Login under “User Log In” using your CCA Resident Portal Login (NOTE: This is different than your Pitzer login info)
- Click the “Maintenance” tab across the top > “Submit a Work Order” button on the left > complete the form.
- Please submit details of the location, problem, description, entry notes, and attach a photo.