To apply for these positions, click HERE
Summer Conference Assistants (SCAs) are on-site liaisons between the Summer Conference Leadership team and conference participants. SCAs serve as the initial point of contact for conference participants and are expected to create an atmosphere of helpfulness and friendliness. The SCA duties are related to three general areas: customer service, communication, and security. The SCA position demands skill in time management, flexibility, patience, ability to communicate, and the desire to be part of a supportive team. The SCA is expected to develop a sense of community by initiating and assisting in the social activities and programs requested by the guest staying at Pitzer College. They serve as information resources about residence halls, general campus life, and the surrounding area. The SCA is a vital member of the Office of Student Affairs team serving our summer conference guest needs.
Summer Conference Assistant Job Description 2022
- Summer staff are employed from approximately May 31 – August 10 each summer (see position description).
- There is a mandatory Summer staff training for 2-3 days in late May/early June (see position description).
- Must be able to do manual labor in various indoor and outdoor climates.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, climb, stoop, lift twist, and use tools and equipment required for the position.
- Assume other duties as assigned by the Summer Conference Leadership team, Summer Conferences Residence Director, or any member of the Office of Student Affairs.
- Demonstrate an investment in student leadership and the Pitzer community.
|Date & Time
|OSA’s ResLife Application Available Online
|If you have any questions about the positions please contact [email protected] we will answer.
|We’re also happy to meet in person if you want to!
|Employment Notification Letters Sent via Email