Campus life is here to assist you on all of your event planning needs. The staff is available to meet with you to brainstorm for an event, begin the planning process for a potential event, and so much more.
Below we have provided some helpful links and tips to help make the event planning process run smoothly and to help you have a successful event. If you have any questions that are not answered here please stop by the Campus Life Office in the Gold Student Center 200 or email us at [email protected]. As a general reminder please remember that all student-sponsored event must be registered with Campus Life using the below form.
- Plan in advance. Events should be planned at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Develop a plan for advertising and marketing and make sure to get your posters/flyers approved to be hung up on campus. See the Posting Policy for more information.
- Make a checklist with all of the details that must be taken care of.
- Keep in mind that if you want to have your event at the Grove House, it needs to be approved by the Grove House Committee.
- Remember that if you want funding from the Events Board your request needs to be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
Programming & Event Supplies
Student clubs and organizations are eligible to use the resources provided in the Campus Life Office in GSC 200 or at the GSC Front Desk for their registered events. The following resources are available for student clubs and organizations to check out from Campus Life:
- Art Supplies
- Colored Pencils
- Paint Brushes
- Butcher Paper
- Board Games
- Lawn Games
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Music Speaker
- Tables (6-foot and 4-foot)