The Gold Student Health & Wellness Center (GSC) includes a variety of amenities available to Pitzer students, faculty, staff members, alumni and their guests. GSC facilities ( gym/pool) is only open to Pitzer/Pomona community at this time.
For questions about using the yoga studio or pool, please contact us at [email protected]
- The Scott Studenmund ’12 Gym – Includes Cybex cardio equipment (treadmills, arc trainers, upright bikes, and recumbent bikes), weight training machines, squat cages, free weights and more.
- Yoga Studio – Utilized for most fitness classes and is open throughout the day for use.
- Pilates Studio – Classical Pilates classes are offered in the newly renovated studio that features seven Balanced Body Allegro 2 Reformers. This space is only open during class times.
- Pool and Patio Area: Open year round, the GSC pool is ideal for recreation, with a maximum depth of 4 feet. Lounge chairs, tables, and umbrellas are available for use. Please note: No lifeguard is on duty.
Other features of the GSC include:
- Locker rooms & restrooms
- Multipurpose Room (Please reserve through Facilities at https://emsweb.claremont.edu/Pitzer/)
- Campus Life and Student Senate Office
- The Shakedown Cafe – Run by Bon Appetit
- The Dolores Huerta Room – Home to the Latinx Student Union (LSU)
- Water Bottle Refill Stations