On your mobile device, download Attendify and search “Pitzer 2018 Orientation.”
If you don’t have an iOS or Android phone, you can use the web app.
Welcome to Pitzer College from Orientation Programs! Whether you are joining us in August or January as a first-time, transfer, or New Resources student, New Student Orientation (NSO) marks the official beginning of your Pitzer college adventure. We are very excited to join you in your journey at Pitzer. You’ve made a wise choice, Pitzer is a great place to study and live!
NSO is a program designed to introduce you to many aspects of life at Pitzer. You will meet with faculty, staff and other students for discussions, advising and social events. You will register for classes and settle into your new routine. During the week you will also have the opportunity to learn about the following:
- The nature of a Pitzer education and the unique educational opportunities available here.
- Our educational objectives, academic policies, course planning, majors and graduation requirements.
- How to make the most out of your Pitzer experience and how to personalize it through independent study programs, seminars, internships and study abroad opportunities.
- How to actively participate in residential living and campus life.
- Your financial aid options including grants, loans and part-time employment opportunities.
- The campus environment at Pitzer and how to make safe and well-informed decisions.
- Student involvement in campus organizations, service learning and governance.
Browse the New Student Orientation website to find information about all aspects of your transition experience.
For any immediate questions about New Student Orientation please contact the Orientation Staff.