Pitzer is debuting a new housing option for the 2019-2020 academic year! Students can now apply to live at the Claremont Collegiate Apartments (CCA) through the regular Pitzer suite draw process. (See the Room Draw website for the application and deadlines).
Pitzer students who are accepted to live at CCA will be considered as on-campus housing, will have their student account billed directly, and will be charged the same single/double room rate. More information on CCA can be found here.
- Photos of Claremont Collegiate Apartments
- Why Choose CCA & Amenities
Advantages of CCA:
- All units have kitchens
- All utilities, including cable TV, are included
- Apartment-style living located on Claremont Colleges property
- Free wireless internet
- The entire complex has wi-fi capability.
- All appliances included
- Full or mini refrigerators, microwaves, stove tops, ovens and dishwashers in select floor plans.
- All utilities included
- Electricity, water, sewer and trash pick-up are all provided.
- Computer lab
- This learning center has four (4) computer stations and is the only lab in the complex with 24-hour accessibility.
- On-site staff
- CCA Community assistants can assist you with any issue or concern that arises outside of normal business hours.
- Free parking
- Free parking in the complex or in the parking area by the claremont school of theology.
- Community room
- This multi-purpose space is available for the educational, social and recreational needs of all student residents.
- Satellite cable tv
- This service is complimentary to all residents in the apartments.
- Laundry facilities
- Located in several strategic places within the complex, and available for use 24 hours a day. Take coin and credit/debit card only, no Claremont Cash.
- Campus safety patrols
- For an added layer of safety and security, the entire complex is patrolled on a regular basis by campus safety personnel.
- Gas grills
- Gas grills are available year-round for resident use.
- Some first floor units provide this feature which allow you to enjoy the California sunshine just outside your door.
- Enhanced customer service
- From timely response to maintenance needs, or a staff that understands your challenges as a graduate student, the housing services team and it’s university partners are available to assist and support you.
- Conveniently located
- Walking distance to Claremont village, metro link and zip car rentals
- Available Layouts
CCA has the following spaces available.
- Two bedroom, one bathroom: available for two people as single rooms OR four people as double rooms (or a combination)
- Three bedroom, two bathroom: available for three people as single rooms OR six people as double rooms (or a combination)
- How to Apply
Each applicant will follow the same guidelines as Suite Draw. The applicants will group themselves and apply together. Suites only need to fill out the Pitzer Suite Draw application and do NOT need to apply to CCA directly. Pitzer students living at CCA are required to be on one of our meal plans (5, 12 or 16 meal plan). Please visit our Room Draw website for additional details on the process.
Applications are due Friday, February 15, 2019.