A reminder students planning on working in the CEC.
- You must complete your official Hire Form prior to beginning any work in the CEC or other departments on campus.
- You must enter your hours on Kronos on a daily basis.
- Students may not work more than 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week. You may not work during your class time.
- You may be terminated for poor performance.
- Timesheets must be submitted on time.
Technical difficultes with Kronos should be addressed immediately with Hortensia Lopez, McConnell 312, 909.607.4597 and your direct supervisor.
Below are the student positions available each year.
Direct Action Program Assistant
Educational Access Program Assistant
Encuentros Program Assistant
The People’s Pitzer Program Assistant
Research and Fundraising Program Assistant
Social Media, Arts & Communications Program Assistant
Amplifying Black Communities Program Assistant – PDF
Native & Indigenous Initiatives Student Coordinator- PDF