We offer reimbursements for clearance related costs (LiveScan/Fingerprinting, TB testing), transportation, and conference related costs.
|Deadline for Fall Reimbursements: Friday, December 16th, 2022|
|Deadline for Spring Reimbursements: Tuesday, May 23rd, 2023|
Reimbursements made after these deadline will not be accepted.
Students participating in SRX courses or other community engagement partnerships are eligible for transportation reimbursement up to $100 per semester.
- LYFT/UBER | Receipt of transaction. Please make sure it indicates date and amount of ride. JPEG, PNG, PDF acceptable. Complete Reimbursement Re
- Bus/Train Tickets | Receipt of transaction. Please make sure it indicates date and amount of ride. JPEG, PNG, PDF acceptable
- Mileage | Student Mileage Form and Map. All trips must start from Pitzer College. No gas receipts will be accepted. Please include both mileage form and maps when you submit for reimbursement.
- 2022 Mileage Rate | $0.625
- 2023 Mileage Rate | $0.655
- Van Reservations | If you are interested in reserving a Pitzer van for your community engagement work, you must do so through the CEC. Contact our Office Manager, Jack Contreras for more details.
Students may be required to complete additional steps before beginning work with community partners. If your partner requires a TB (Tuberculin Skin Test), we recommend that students complete tests through SHS (Student Health Services) for quick and affordable testing. For Live Scans visit our Clearance Information page to learn the clearance process. You will also find locations that process clearance locally.
- TB Test | Receipt of transaction. Please make sure it indicates date and amount of service. JPEG, PNG, PDF acceptable
- Live Scan | Receipt of transaction. Please make sure it indicates date and amount of service. JPEG, PNG, PDF acceptable – Note this is only for Off Campus services.
For any and all reimbursement requests you are required to provide financial document/proof of purchase for each requested items. JPEG, PNG, and PDF files are all acceptable forms. If you are an iPhone user, please make sure your photo is not on LIVE. Reimbursements may take up to two weeks to process. If you are experiencing financial distress and need support with covering the costs of front, please do not hesitate to ask. Contact our Office Manager, Jack Contreras with your requests for support.
What can I be reimbursed for?
Students are eligible for the following reimbursements:
- Community engagement related transportation
- Live Scan finger printing
- TB testing
How long do reimbursements take?
Reimbursements may take a full two weeks to process. Incomplete reimbursement request submissions can delay the process and requests submitted at the end of each semester my experience additional delays, so please complete the request form to the best of your ability and in a timely manner. If you do not receive your reimbursement from at least two weeks from the date you submitted your request or if you have any questions related to an expense, please contact our Office Manager, Jack Contreras.