Important Information for New Faculty and Staff Hires
A full listing of all our employment policies is available on the Pitzer College Human Resources and Payroll Services web page. Please carefully review the policies, particularly the ones listed below. During your New Hire Orientation, you will be asked to sign an acknowledgement that you have been informed of these policies, provided copies to review and that you will adhere to them during your employment with Pitzer College.
Employee Handbooks and Policies
Notices for State and Federal Regulations
Safety and Workers’ Compensation
Parking and Maps
- Parking Permit for Pitzer College:
- Temporary Parking Permit: Human Resources will provide you a temporary parking permit in your new hire packet of materials.
- Regular Parking Permit: You will be given instructions in your new hire packet of activities for obtaining your permit from Campus Safety at the Pendleton Building at 150 E. 8th Street to obtain a regular parking permit.
- Pitzer College Campus Map
- Map of The Claremont Colleges