Safety and Workers’ Compensation

The Claremont Colleges Services (TCC Services)

Safety Information and Reports

Workers’ Compensation Reports & Forms

If you have an injury or illness that you believe is related to your work for Pitzer College, you are required to report it to your supervisor or the Human Resources Office as soon as it occurs. You are required to complete the Employee Report of Injury regarding the accident/incident causing your injury/illness:

For questions on our workers’ compensation benefits or assistance in completing forms, please contact the Workers’ Compensation Administrator at TCC Services, Lissette Martinez, at (909) 621-8847, or in person at the ACC building at 101 S. Mills Avenue, Claremont CA 91711 (two blocks south of Pitzer’s campus, off of First Street).