Since its founding in 1963, Pitzer relies on alumni and family volunteers to create a connected community and make an impact on the lives of Pitzer students. Join this proud tradition, and click here to share your volunteer interest today.
- Be a Career Services Ambassador and provide Pitzer students real-world experience and advice to further their career development. Offer job shadowing or internship opportunities through the Office of Career Services.
- Be an Event Ambassador and help plan engagement activities for the Pitzer community. Volunteer regionally or at on-campus events, such as Alumni Weekend.
- Be an IGLAS Ambassador. Pitzer’s Institute for Global/Local Action & Study (IGLAS) oversees the College’s FirstGen Program and Office of Fellowships & Scholarships. IGLAS Ambassadors can either (1) assist first-generation college students during their Pitzer journey, or (2) if you received a post-graduate fellowship, such as a Fulbright and Watson, share your experience and advice with current students who are applying for one of these prestigious honors.
- Be a Social Media Ambassador, or “super user,” to promote Pitzer. Post, like, and share your unique experiences and the latest news about the College.
- Be a Fundraising Ambassador and encourage others to invest in the Pitzer experience.
- Be an Admission Ambassador and help conduct interviews with prospective students in your area.
- Be a member of the Alumni Board and inspire others to be involved with Pitzer.
Stay current by updating your contact information, submit a Class Notes for The Participant,
share life updates or writing to your favorite professors by emailing us at email@example.com.
Any biographical information that is shared by Pitzer College by an alumnus(a) is held under our policy of confidentiality. This information will not be released to any person who is not an alumnus of Pitzer College and will only be released for the purpose of disseminating information to use to contact fellow alumni in the area for Pitzer College-related business only. It is expected that alumni will respect this policy and that alumni volunteers will adhere to this policy if asked for such confidential information.