The Office of Communications promotes Pitzer College as the exceptional institution of higher learning it is. It does so through its publications, website, news releases, media outreach, videos, etc.
Our ultimate goal is to provide the College with a consistent voice and image that our audiences will immediately connect to the unique Pitzer experience.
What we do
Our team is responsible for the quality and consistency of the College’s communications efforts, which include, but are not limited to:
- Media relations
- News reporting
- Printed and digital publications
- Logo use
- The College’s official social media accounts
- The pitzer.edu website
How can we help you?
If you are a Pitzer faculty or staff member and
- would like to inquire about a print publication, please mail [email protected]
- would like to request updates to current web pages or the creation of new web pages, please contact [email protected]
- would like to publicize an event or accomplishment through a news release, please send an email to [email protected].
- are a faculty member with an accomplishment to include in Participant alumni magazine, please send an email to [email protected].
If you are a member of the media and need expert commentary for a news story, email [email protected].