To use PaperCut on all Macs desktops an all Mac and Windows laptops, the PaperCut Mobility Print Client is required.
PaperCut Mobility uses the internet only to establish a secure connection to print, no data is saved on any PaperCut Cloud service nor any other cloud-based service. For more information: Mobility details page
How to access the service:
Installation For Laptops and Macs (only):
- To add the printer, all laptops will require a one-time small installation of the PaperCut Mobility Printer Client. The software is a quick install and does not require any configuration and is available for download. You can also contact the Help Desk for assistance or the IT staff can assist with the installation.
- Please download then run the Mobility Print software.
- Select only “Pitzer Printer -Faculty Staff (pzpaper)”
- You may be asked to login. Please enter your Pitzer username and password (do not include @pitzer.edu to your username). For Macs, we recommend that you save your login information in your keychain.
- Once installed, please only select the “Pitzer Printing -Faculty Staff…” instead of your previous printer