Our IT Department can help with the stocking and support of all on-campus printing devices.
Staff, Faculty and Students
How to access the service:
- Please e-mail our Help Desk directly for all maintenance and toner requests on department printers.
- There are two large black and white printers in our Computer Lab in Bernard Hall, as well as a color printer. There are also several smaller printers available across campus for all Pitzer students to use.
- All students are required to have available print credit to print on any of our campus printers.
- Most of the student print stations have a computer available to initialize the print job. Please be advised that these computers have a 5-minute time limit and should only be used for printing. If you need to use a computer, your ID card will allow you to access the Computer Lab in Bernard 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If toner, paper, or maintenance is required on a student printer on campus, please e-mail our Help Desk or contact our staff at the Computer Lab at (909) 607-4998 or x74998.