Our goal is to render a wide range of timely, economical, and high-quality printing and copy services to the Pitzer College community.
We are located on the first floor of Bernard Hall 111 next to the Pit Stop Café.
Submit a print request
- Printing and copying – black & white, and color
- Graphic Design service (upon availability)
- Wide Format printing
- Collating and stapling
- Booklet making
- Coil bindings
- Saddle Stitch binding
- Paper cutting
- Folding and inserting
Time Required for Services
- 1– 48 hours: Time varies depending upon the quantity and services requested.
- 24+ hours: Jobs requiring additional labor for formatting or finishing may take longer than 24 hours.
Work Order Descriptions
- Paper size varies from 8.5 x 11 (minimum) to 13×19 (maximum).
- If paper is provided, it must be flat (no curls), uniform size and free of moisture (half price copies).
- Paper thickness ranges from 20lb to 100lb.
- Automatic collating capabilities, unlimited number of originals.
- Automatic stapling up to 100 sheets of 20lb, or hand stapling of 51 – 100 pages.
- Off line, manual coil binding up to 265 sheets 20lb.
- Folding 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 14, or 11×17.
- Folding and inserting for mailings using #10 envelopes (please ask about other sizes).
- Reproduction of exams, class materials, and Board of Trustees materials receive first priority.
- Large and complex jobs which require more production time will be scheduled on a time available basis.
- All other duplicating will be done on a first come/first served basis.
Submitting Duplicating Requests
- We now accept print requests via our online order form. This is the best way to submit requests to ensure we receive all the correct details.
- Original / hard copy materials can also be delivered to the Duplicating Services office, which will need to be accompanied by a Duplicating Request Form (for hard copy originals only) at the time of drop off.
All request forms must be properly and completely filled out.
- Original copies are to be clean and flat. For best results, originals should be on white paper with black ink.
- No copyright material will be reproduced without written verification of permission by the copyrighted owner.
- Duplicating Services reserves the right to scan only 10% of any book, unless paper copies have been provided.
Security of Material
- Tests and other sensitive material are kept in the staff work area and returned to the requester.
- Spoilage of sensitive materials is returned to the requester.
- Tests and other sensitive material should be indicated in the Special Instructions area of the Duplicating Request Form.
- Pricing information for all services is available at the center upon request.
- Pricing is subject to change based upon material and labor costs.
- All costs are charged to departments via Workday.
- Accepted payment for personal/non-Workday print jobs are cash, Claremont cash, and checks.
- Duplicating Services is generally open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Operating hours are subject to change with College working hours.
Lynda Casey – Supervisor
Irene Flores – Assistant