The Robert Redford Conservancy for Southern California Sustainability at Pitzer College:
- Educates and cultivates environmental scholars and stewards.
- Integrates and supports Indigenous knowledge into programming and curriculum.
- Elevates the diverse face of environmental movements, leaders, and issues.
- Fosters collaboration for socio-ecological justice and sustainability.
- Builds capacity and solutions to our region’s greatest environmental challenges.
By building local capacity for environmental justice and climate resilience, we envision the Inland Empire as a region for forward-thinking conservation, sustainable agriculture, green innovation, and healthy, just, and equitable communities.
The Robert Redford Conservancy at Pitzer College is a member of the California Biodiversity Network, IE Rise, the Inland California Climate Collaborative, and the San Bernardino County Environmental Elements Group.