GOAL II: Advance a College-wide sense of community and engagement by cultivating an environment where students, faculty, and staff all thrive.
Goal II: Advance a College-wide sense of community and engagement by cultivating an environment where students, faculty, and staff all thrive.
- Facilitate the bringing together of students, faculty, and staff in both formal and informal settings by expanding the portfolio of shared experiences.
- Steward campus facilities and technology to promote learning, community and engagement.
- Promote intercultural understanding and community trust through cross-group dialogue and other means.
- Anticipate, identify, and respond to the diverse needs of all members of the College community, emphasizing inclusion and equity.
- Improve the overall student experience, using student-led dialogue as the basis for planning.
- Develop a long-term strategic enrollment plan that increases access to the College, optimizes the use of College resources, and positions the College to have a more socioeconomically diverse student body.