Our team specializes in audio and visual technology and will assist in:
- Managing sound and presentation equipment for staff, faculty, and students.
- Providing the appropriate media resources and tools needed for course-related presentations and other academic events.
- Maintenance and support of classroom technology.
- Equipment set-up in almost any on-campus space.
- Access to the film/video library resources.
- Assistance and training with operating equipment.
- Trained staff support at special events.
- Media digitizing and duplicating services.
- Technology consulting for events, classes, and presentations.
How to access the service:
To request our services, please use EMS to reserve your campus space and indicate that you require AV Assistance. We will follow up with you after your reservation is processed.
- Email: Help@Pitzer.edu
- Phone: (909) 607-2638 (x72638)
- Office Location: McConnell Center 100