I am a first-year, new transfer, or new New Resources student who decided to defer, but I have now changed my mind and would like to enroll. What do I do?

This post has been archived. The information below may be outdated.

We welcome any first-year students who wish to enroll this spring semester. All currently deferred students who now wish to enroll should contact the Office of Admission to reverse your deferral decision by mid-December. Please email [email protected] or [email protected] to start the enrollment process. We may be able to accommodate new enrollments after this date, but we cannot guarantee the same access to courses, including first-year seminar choices if available. If you are still having trouble deciding what is the best decision for you, contact the Dean of Faculty‚Äôs Office at [email protected]. We are excited about next semester and welcome the conversation with you.