NSSE is an annual online survey that collects information about first-year and senior students’ participation in programs and activities that Pitzer provides for students’ learning and personal development.
Who is participating in NSSE 2019?
- All first-years and seniors are invited to participate in NSSE Survey.
- A customized link will be emailed to each student who is invited to participate.
Why is NSSE important?
The results will help Pitzer understand:
- How students spend their time
- How students’ experiences contribute to learning and personal growth
- Areas where Pitzer performs well AND those in which we can improve
Thursday, February 21, 2019
Survey opens and invitation email sent to students
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
First email reminder sent to students
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Second email reminder sent to students
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Third reminder email sent to students
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Final reminder email sent to students
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
NSSE 2019 Closes