Hello hello! My name is Livvy and I’m a student tour guide at Pitzer College. I’m stoked to be contributing to this blog with posts about my experiences as a Pitzer student. So here is a little bit about me!
- I’m a sophomore living in Mead (the apartment style residence hall on campus covered in colorful murals).
- I’m from Boulder, Colorado so the mountains feel like home to me.
- I’m (potentially) a Sociology major with a dance minor… and maybe some gender studies thrown in the mix!
- You can usually find me reading a book in the shade on the Mounds, making a yummy fried egg sandwich while working at the Grove House (our sammies are seriously legendary), attempting headstands in a yoga class, having a spontaneous dance party, or trying to dismantle the patriarchy in a Feminist Coalition meeting.
- On the weekends, I like to explore outside, whether it’s rock climbing in Joshua Tree, hiking in the desert, or playing in the waves at a beach. I usually go on these trips with Pitzer Outdoor Adventures Club!
When I think about, Pitzer has played a huge part in shaping who I am as a person. I can’t wait to share my stories of Pitzer with you! <3 Livvy
Posted by Livvy Feeney ’18, Sociology