- Submit the New Resources application by April 1.
- The preferred browser to complete this application is Google Chrome.
- Submit a non-refundable $70 application fee. If the fee poses economic hardship, email one of the following to email@example.com.
- If currently enrolled in college/university: A letter from the Financial Aid Office indicating your EFC (Expected Family Contribution).
- If not currently enrolled in a college/university: a detailed letter explaining how the application fee poses an economic hardship.
- Be creative in your responses! Help us understand how you think, what you hope to bring to campus and receive from your experience at Pitzer.
- Select two current professors or other individuals who can comment on your academic potential (e.g., employers and volunteer supervisors).
- You will assign your recommenders once you access the online application. If your recommender is unable to complete a digital form, they may download the form here, complete, and email the Reference Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All reference letters must be sent to our office directly by the recommender.
- If you have attended a college, you must submit the College Report.
- The Report should be completed by a college official with access to your full academic and disciplinary record (i.e. Dean, Advisor or Registrar). You will assign a college official once you access the online application.
- If your college official is unable to complete a digital form, they may download, complete, and email the College Report to email@example.com.
- All colleges/universities you have attended must send an official copy of your transcript to the Office of Admission either by mail or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must submit your high school transcript if you have completed less than 32 semester credits or 48 quarter credits by the time you submit your application. You may email an official copy of your high school transcript to email@example.com.
- All official transcripts must be sent to the Office of Admission directly from a college/university and high school.
High School Diploma or Equivalency (GED)
- All applicants must provide proof of high school graduation with a diploma or equivalency (GED).
- Send a copy—not the original diploma—by mail or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants for the New Resources program are required to have an on-campus interview with an Admission Counselor before the application deadline. Phone or Skype interviews are available for out-of-state students.
- Pitzer requires the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) from students whose native language is not English.
- If required, a minimum score of 100 IBT or 7 IELTS is required for regular admission. Students must submit official scores for consideration.
- Students who have studied in an English-speaking curriculum for 4 or more years may apply for a testing waiver. Click here to find out how to request Pitzer’s English Language Test Waiver. Only waiver requests from applicants will be reviewed.
- For more information about applying as an international student, please click here.