The College uses the services of CASHNet to process billing electronically. Electronic statements are generated monthly, at the beginning of the month. Fall charges are posted to the student account in mid-July and will appear on the August bill. Spring charges are posted to the student account in mid-December and will appear on the January bill.
CASHNet provides students and other authorized parties online access to view recent Pitzer College student account statements, review account history, and make electronic (ACH) payments. Going forward, an email will be sent to account holders/authorized users at the beginning of each month to provide notification when new bills are available for viewing on the CASHNet website. The e-bill is a static, point-in-time bill. It will show all activity that occurred up to the billing date. A reminder email will be sent from CASHNet 10 days after the bills are posted reminding you to “view” your bill. This is generated if you do not click on view bill and open up the actual bill. The email is not saying you have a balance due.
Any transactions that occur after the bill date can be viewed by clicking “Account Activity Detail”. These transactions will appear on your next billing.
Log In Instructions for Students
- Log in at https://mycampus2.pitzer.edu
- Select the CASHNet Tab.
- Click on “Go to CASHNet.”
- To add authorized users, click “Add New” under the Parent PINs section to authorize parents or other parties to view and/or make payments on your account. The student creates a unique user id for each authorized user.
Log In Instructions for Parents and Other Authorized Parties
PLEASE NOTE: To comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), students must first grant permission to release their student account information before access to CASHNet is provided to parents and other authorized parties.
- If not already completed, please ask your student to perform the steps above to authorize you as an additional user on the account. Once authorized, an email will be sent to you containing your username and temporary password to access the CASHNet website.
- Log in to CASHNet at https://commerce.cashnet.com/pitzerepay using the username and password provided to you by email.
For further assistance or to report problems with the CASHNet site, please contact the Office of Student Accounts at (909) 621-8191.