The mission of Campus Life Committee is to enhance the intellectual, cultural, and social life of the College, to promote and support close faculty-student relationships, and to encourage the involvement of alumni in the campus community. CLC fulfills its mission primarily by allocating various funds for special events, activities, programs, and projects that will enhance campus life. All members of the Pitzer community are invited to submit funding proposals (link to submit proposals is under “Funding & Event Guidelines”). CLC also oversees issues of space development, allocation, and utilization in residential areas, and supports an orientation program for new students.
If you have questions that the CLC website doesn’t address, please contact CLC members by e-mailing [email protected].
Members of Campus Life Committee, 2022-23
- Amanda Lagji (Faculty Representative) Chair
- Ahmed Alwishah (Faculty Representative) Fall
- David Moore (Faculty Representative) Spring
- Tasmia Moosani (Staff)
- Alayna Session-Goins (Staff)
- Lexi Lai (Staff)
- Asha Peddada (Student representative)
- Siya Bhola (Student representative)
- Julius Skestos (Student representative)
- Alex Arguelles (Student representative)
- Taylor Hagen (Student representative)