The mission of Campus Life Committee is to enhance the intellectual, cultural, and social life of the College, to promote and support close faculty-student relationships, and to encourage the involvement of alumni in the campus community. CLC fulfills its mission primarily by allocating various funds for special events, activities, programs, and projects that will enhance campus life. All members of the Pitzer community are invited to submit funding proposals (link to submit proposals is under “Funding & Event Guidelines”). CLC also oversees issues of space development, allocation, and utilization in residential areas, and supports an orientation program for new students.
If you have questions that the CLC website doesn’t address, please contact CLC members by e-mailing CLC@Pitzer.edu.
Members of Campus Life Committee, 2020-21
- Brian Keeley (Faculty representative) Chair
- Andrea Scott (Faculty representative)
- Kathy Kile (Staff Council representative)
- Josh Scacco (Office of Student Affairs liaison – non-voting)
- Shelva Paulse (Dean of Faculty liaison – non-voting)
- Alayna Session-Goins (Office of Student Affairs liaison – non-voting)
- Michaela Fogerty (Student representative)
- Taylor Hagen (Student representative)
- Quin Mumford (Student representative)
- Nithya Kumar (Student representative)
- Diana Vicezar (Student representative)