PARTIAL QUIET HOURS: Sunday, May 5 – Saturday, May 11, 2019 : 7pm-9 am
24-hour quiet hours: Saturday, May 11 at 7 p.m – Sunday, May 19, 2019
*Violation of the quiet hour policy will result in an official warning, a $50 fine for the second violation and $100 for any additional violation thereafter.
CLOSING MEETINGS IN ALL RESIDENCE HALLS
Resident assistants will be hosting a closing meeting for their residents on various days and times. If you are unable to attend the meeting your specific RA is hosting, you are strongly encouraged to attend a meeting being hosted by another RA in your building. Each meeting may last between 30 minutes to an hour.
STEPS TO AVOID UNNECESSARY CHARGES AND FINES
- Attend your Residence Hall closing meeting. Your RA will also have a bulletin board with closing information posted.
- Remove your belongings and clean your room prior to your checkout appointment.
- Turn in your (clean or dirty) green to-go containers and re-usable cups to McConnell Dining Hall! Simply have the cashier deposit the item back to your student ID card, and you may check out a clean one upon your return in the fall. Any dirty to-go containers will be removed from your room and you will be charged a $10 removal fee.
- Also, please return any other items that belong to McConnell Dining Hall such as plates, cups, salt and pepper shakers, etc. No questions asked!
- Remove your belongings and clean your room prior to your checkout appointment or departure. Personal furniture or belongings left behind will result furniture remove or trash fines.
- Residents do not need to return ID cards.
- Dispose of your trash in the dumpsters. Do not dispose of trash in the residence hall public areas. Fines will be assessed for trash not removed from your room and/or trash found in areas other than the dumpster.
- Lock your windows, close your blinds, and lock your dutch doors (if you live in PAS or WE hall).
- Turn off all lights in your room and bathroom.
- MEAD RESIDENTS ONLY:
- a. Return your room/suite key(s) to the RA after you have completed your room check-out. Failure to return keys will result in a re-key charge of up to $175.00.