Pomona College has opened a select number of outdoor recreational facilities for use by Pomona and Pitzer students. Students are required to make a reservation to use Haldeman Pool, Pauley Tennis Facility, Rogers Courts (pickleball) and Strehle Track only. Pitzer students interested in using these outdoor recreation facilities will be required to follow the guidelines below, as well as the P-P Athletics Guidelines and Reservation App Instructions.
Guidelines will be strictly enforced. Failure to comply will result in loss of facility access privileges.
- Athletic facilities are open Monday – Friday. Participants can sign up for a morning, afternoon, or late afternoon session.
- Masks must be worn at all times except for when swimming.
- A valid Pitzer Student ID must be shown.
- Facilities are open to Pomona students, faculty and staff, and Pitzer students only at this time (student ID required).
- No indoor facilities (i.e. locker rooms, bathrooms, showers, etc.) will be available at the chosen activity.
- Participants can only sign up for one activity per day.
- Every Pitzer student is allocated a maximum of two activities per week.
- To request use of the facilities, you must complete BOTH of the following:
- Daily Health Check (proof of completion) through Healthy Pitzer Daily Screening Form must be provided upon arrival to facility (the screen with the check mark). View Instructions Here
- For any technical issues or questions regarding the Healthy Pitzer App, please contact the Pitzer Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a reservation to use Haldeman Pool, Pauley Tennis Facility, Rogers Courts (pickleball) or Strehle Track here.
First-Year Pitzer students, who do not yet have a Pitzer ID, should make plans to get their ID card at The Connection PRIOR to their first use of the outdoor athletic facilities. ID cards can be printed at The Connection and your photo will be taken upon arrival.
The Connection @ The Claremont Colleges Library – 1st Floor
800 North Dartmouth Ave.
Claremont, CA, 91711
Hours | Monday-Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm, Saturday-Sunday: Closed
As a reminder, Pitzer students have access to COVID-19 testing at Student Health Services (SHS). Students are also encouraged to review the “Mindful of Each Other” page for more information on our community expectations.