Do you want to help us welcome our newest Pitzer students? We are looking for students who are excited about getting involved to lead an orientation group including Orientation Adventure (OA), helping new students with their academic transition, and helping behind the scenes with all the logistics that go into pulling off New Student Orientation and OA. There are plenty of ways to make your mark on the new student transition experience at Pitzer, and we would love to have you involved.
Students who enrolled before and during the 2019-2020 academic year are eligible to apply.
For more information about the position descriptions, with important training and position specific dates, review the links below.
KEY DATES IN THE SELECTION PROCESS
- Monday, March 29: Applications go live
- Thursday, April 1, 5:00-6:00pm PT: Info Session for student leaders who were selected during the 2020 student leader selection process
- Tuesday, April 6, 5:00-6:00pm PT: Info Session for new student leaders who are interested in applying. To be eligible, you must have enrolled before or during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Wednesday, April 14: Applications due
- Week of April 19-23: Interviews
- (If Necessary) Week of April 26-30: Interviews
- Week of May 3-7: Selection decisions announced
APPLICATION LINKS (Make sure to click on the correct form link!)