There are some very important forms and tasks that you need to complete throughout the summer, before you arrive at Pitzer. The SageDen is a portal that is set-up for new students every summer to help outline the summer to-do list, which includes deadlines, website links, forms, and more information. Once you receive your SageDen login credentials you will be able to start submitting all the information to the college in advance of your arrival to campus.
Committed first-year students will receive their SageDen login credentials on May 26, 2021. New transfer and New Resource students will receive their SageDen login credentials after June 22, 2021.
Below is a list of some of the tasks on the New Student Summer To-Do List:
- Housing Application
- Orientation Adventure Registration Form
- First Year Seminar Preference Form
- Entrance Personal Health History/Medical Examination Report Form
- Medical Insurance Waiver Portal
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Photo Upload
- Pitzer ID Card Phone Upload
- Request for Disability Services
- Emergency Contact & Missing Persons Contact