The Parent Leadership Council (PLC) serves as the leadership and representative volunteer organization for the Pitzer College Parent Association, which is directed by the Office of Parent Relations. All parents of current students at Pitzer College are considered members of the Parent Association.
The mission of the Parent Leadership Council is to uphold the core values of Pitzer College through organized parent outreach. As parent ambassadors, the Parent Leadership Council will assist the Parent Relations office with the design and implementation of programs to engage parents and cultivate support for the College.
- Represent the Pitzer College Parents Association by attending events and connecting with other parents in an effort to encourage camaraderie and an affinity for the College that will live beyond a student’s four years of education.
- Offer input to the Office of Parent Relations on programs and initiatives related to parents and families.
- Provide leadership for parent programming, including helping to create opportunities for parents and other family members to socialize and strengthen relations with the College.
- Support the College by participating in committees, sharing personal expertise and skills, and helping to develop financial and other resources to further Pitzer’s mission.
- Provide financial support for the Pitzer Annual Fund and other fundraising priorities at the Pitzer Society level, thereby serving as an example and motivation for other parents to contribute charitably to the College.
Your Council Members:
David Good P’20, PLC President and Trustee
Caroline Moassessi P’20, PLC Vice President
Arman Ariane P’23
Mojgan “Morgan” Ariane P’23
Susie Balch Longboy P’23
Thomas Bidell P’20
Catherine Brown P’20
Megan Swezey Fogarty P’22
Mary Fruge P’21
Syed Zaeem “Z” Hosain P’22
Raeena Lari P’22
Jack LeVier P’20
Jill Nelson P’20
Linda Quan P’22
Jamie Rhodes P’22
Shari Simon P’22
Carl Taibl P’21
Pat Taibl P’21
Meet your Parent Leadership Council members here.
For more information about how to get involved with the Parent Leadership Council, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.