The Parent Leadership Council (PLC) functions as the leadership and representative volunteer organization for the Pitzer College Parents Association. The PLC serves as an advisory and support body for the Office of Parent Relations, and assists with the design and implementation of programs that provide connection with families of Pitzer students and alumni.
- Represent the Pitzer College Parents Association by attending events and connecting with other parents in an effort to encourage camaraderie and an affinity for the College that will live beyond a student’s four years of education.
- Offer input to the Office of Parent Relations on programs and initiatives related to parents and families.
- Provide leadership for parent programming, including helping to create opportunities for parents and other family members to socialize and strengthen relations with the College.
- Support the College by participating on committees, sharing personal expertise and skills, and helping to develop financial and other resources to further Pitzer’s mission.
- Provide financial support for the Pitzer Annual Fund and other fundraising priorities at the Pitzer Society level, thereby serving as an example and motivation for other parents to contribute charitably to the College.
Your Council Members:
David Good P’20, President
Caroline Moassessi P’20, Vice President
Thomas Bidell P’20
Catherine Brown P’20
Luiz de Toledo P’19, P’21
Mary Fruge P’21
Jack LeVier P’20
Colleen McCann P’19
Jill Nelson P’20
Shari Simon P’22
Carl Taibl P’21
Pat Taibl P’21
Meet your Parent Leadership Council members here.
For more information about how to get involved with the Parent Leadership Council, please contact Senior Director of Parent Relations, Victoria Martinsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.