Since its founding in 1963, Pitzer College has relied on alumni and family volunteers to create a connected community and make an impact on the lives of Pitzer students. Please join this proud tradition and click here to share your volunteer interest today.
- Be a Career Services Ambassador and provide Pitzer students real-world experience and advice to further their career development. Offer job-shadowing or internship opportunities through the Office of Career Services.
- Be an Event Ambassador and help plan engagement activities for the Pitzer community. Volunteer regionally or at on-campus events such as Family Orientation or Family Weekend.
- Be a Social Media Ambassador, or “super user,” to promote Pitzer. Post, like, and share your unique experiences and the latest news about the College.
- Be a Fundraising Ambassador and encourage others to invest in the Pitzer experience.
- Be a member of the Family Leadership Council and inspire others to be involved with Pitzer.