Thank you for attending Family Weekend! If you are having trouble accessing any Family Weekend content and require additional assistance, please email us at [email protected].
Welcome to the Pitzer community!
We want everyone to feel encouraged to be part of this special community and have their voice heard. We encourage your participation to connect and engage with fellow community members and aim to create a safe space for all. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you engage, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling, and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material, or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Employees participating in the discussion in our community are reminded of the staff social media guidelines and serve as representatives of the College.
The best way to connect with a staff member or submit an official inquiry is to email [email protected] or call 909.607.4030.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT AND HELP
To download Zoom to your computer or device, please visit: https://zoom.us/download. To access Zoom How-To Videos, visit https://explore.zoom.us/resources.
Wonder (The Family Lounge)
Video chat and socialize with other Pitzer Families in the Family Lounge with Wonder. Click here to visit Wonder, then follow the prompts to set up your account. Make sure you enable your camera and microphone in order to video chat and socialize on the Wonder platform.
Have fun with our Pitzer themed backgrounds and frames as you snap a selfie with our Snapbar Virtual Photo Booth. Make sure you allow access to your camera when using the virtual photo booth. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #PZFamilyWeekendSelfie when posting your selfies to social media so we can share them with the whole Pitzer community.
For additional support and help navigating the Family Weekend Hub, please email us at [email protected].