Most spaces on the Pitzer campus are set up in our Event Management System (EMS). This system allows staff, students, and faculty to browse events as well as request a new reservation.
Pitzer Staff, Students, and Faculty
How to access the service:
- Step 1: Navigate to the EMS Website and use the browse feature to find your ideal room and its availability.
- Step 2: Under My Account, select Log In, and use our Guest credentials.
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: Guest
- Step 3: Select your Date, Start Time, End Time, Facility (Building), Room, and enter in your Attendance count. Select Check Availability.
- Your room should show up on the right side of the window, if it doesn’t that may mean that your room is not available during the date/time you selected or you are not meeting the minimum requirement for advanced notice.
- Step 4: Highlight your space and then click on the Details tab.
- Enter in your Event Name, Event Type, Group (ie: Department), a Contact Name, Contact Phone, and E-mail address.
- If your event requires Audio-Visual assistance or furniture/setup requests, use the options here to select it. The appropriate department will be alerted to the request and it will be added to their schedule. Add notes if needed.
- When finished, click Submit.
- Step 5: Wait for Confirmation
- Depending on the space reserved, you will receive a confirmation from either Facilities or Audio-Visual. Your reservation is NOT COMPLETE until you receive a confirmation.
If you have any issues with EMS, please contact Facilities directly at x72226. For Benson or PACC (LSH P101), please contact Yasha at x79595.