Students who wish to print on any of our campus printers will need to have available print credit on their account.
How to access the service:
- Students begin the semester with a $15.00 Print Credit.
- Students can pay for more print credit at any time that there is staff available in the Bernard Computer Lab – we accept cash or checks made out to Pitzer College.
- For Claremont Cash transfers, please see the Help Desk in the basement of Scott Hall during our business hours (Mon – Fri, 8am-5pm)
- Students can view their current balance on any PC computer by hovering over the “$” symbol in the start menu by the clock.
- Whenever students print to a Pitzer printer, their print credit is automatically deducted by $0.05 a page.
- All printers should be set up to print “Duplex”, which means that it will print on both sides of the paper.
- Color printing is available for $0.25 a page, but it can only be printed by a Lab Consultant (student worker in Bernard Computer Lab) or by the staff in the Duplicating Office (located on the other side of Bernard Hall, next to the Pitstop Cafe)
- If you come across a printer on campus that needs toner/paper, please visit this page.
- For all specialty print jobs (IE: brochures, booklets, legal-sized posters, etc) please see the Duplicating office.