Pitzer Archive & Conference Center is open to the Pitzer Community for classes, conferences, and meetings.
- Conference-style set up with seating for up to 40 participants
- Projector and computer (Windows OS)
- Two laptop inputs (VGA) for projection
- Wireless microphone system with recording capabilities
Prior to your request, please review the following policies and restrictions:
- Reservations must be made at least 10 days prior to the event.
- Reservations for overlapping times are moderated on a first-come, first-serve basis and are made at the discretion of the staff based on intended use and occupancy.
- Time requested for a reservation may be no more than up to 30 minutes before the event itself starts unless additional setup or technical support is needed.
- Time requested for a reservation must include additional time for attendees to gather and exit the space. Attendees in the Conference Center may be asked to leave after the reserved time for upcoming events setup.
- Reservations are not final until our staff confirms via email and all questions regarding the event have been answered.
- An event itinerary or outline must be provided, along with a list of needs to AV Staff at the time of reservation.
- All changes to your reservation must be made in writing within 5 days of your event.
Use and Conduct
- No food or drinks are permitted in the Archive and Conference Center unless provided by Bon Appetit with which must be set up and consumed in the lobby outside of the room. Drinks may be approved to be consumed in the room, and if so must be set on bamboo coasters provided by staff.
- Gum chewing is not permitted.
- No tape, paint, sticky substances, etc that would alter the appearance of the facility are to be used anywhere in the Archive and Conference Center.
- No outside furniture may be brought in to the room; no existing furniture may be removed from the room.
- All equipment and props must be approved by the AV staff assigned to your event at time of reservation.
- Use of the room’s technical equipment is restricted to AV staff, unless otherwise instructed.
- No smoking or burning of candles, incense, sage or other flammables is permitted at any time.
- Your organization will be wholly responsible for any damage caused by your group to the Archive and Conference Center, its equipment, etc. during your organization’s use of the room.
If you have any concerns or questions about this space, please contact:
Jessica Levy – User Services Manager