The Right to Breathe: Air Quality, Climate Change, and Community Health
The Robert Redford Conservancy for Southern California Sustainability at Pitzer College is pleased to partner with the Sierra Club’s My Generation Campaign and the People’s Collective for Environmental Justice to present a conference on air quality and climate justice in California’s Inland Empire.
- A keynote lecture on air quality and community health by Professor Cesunica Ivey (UC Berkeley)
- A community plactica moderated by the People’s Collective for Environmental Justice
- A conversation with Professor Branwen Williams (Keck Science) on links between climate change and air quality
- Presentation of maps and data on warehouse growth by Pitzer College students
- And a closing lecture by Hop Hopkins, Climate Justice Fellow (Antioch University).
Please join us!
November 6, 10 am – 3 pm. Zoom
FMI: [email protected]
Register in advance for this meeting:
Sponsored by the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.