« All Events
Returning Student Move-In
January 16 @ 9:00 am - January 17 @ 5:00 pm
- Residential Check-In
- The residence halls will re-open for check-in on Sunday, Jan. 16, 2022, from 9 am-5 pm. Again, students who are not housing insecure and living locally or are within driving distance to campus should plan to arrive after Sunday, if possible. Students should complete the “Spring 2022 Arrival Plans” form on their Residence homepage by Wednesday, January 12, to let the College know if they plan to arrive on January 16 or 17, or if they plan to delay their arrival.
- Check-in will be outside the Admission Office for all main campus residents and at CCA Building B, for CCA residents. ALL residential students need to check-in to reactivate access for the semester.
- Sunday, Jan. 16 & Monday, Jan. 17: Please check-in according to the first letter of your last name (or at a later date)
- 9am-10am: W-Z
- 10am-11am: S-V
- 11am-12pm: N-R
- 1pm-2pm: J-M
- 2pm-3pm: E-I
- 3pm-4pm: A-D
- Arrivals after 5pm should check-in the next day and use Campus Safety for a lockout to access their room for the night.
- More information on Spring Move-In can be found here: https://www.pitzer.edu/student-life/spring-move-in-guide/