Give ½ a day, Take real steps towards your future!
Experience skills-building workshops led by recent alumni on topics including:
- Job/Internship Search Strategies,
- Techniques for Connecting with Alumni,
- Interviewing Types and Skills,
- Offer/Salary Negotiation,
- Transitioning to the Working World,
And MORE . . .
Snacks and dinner will be provided!
Please register in Handshake – https://pitzer.joinhandshake.com/ – by Wednesday, January 18. Space is limited!
If you have questions, please contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, 909.621.8519 or come by Scott Hall 126.
This event is supported by the Strategic Initiative Fund of the Campus Life Committee.