One Week. One Pitzer., our annual (award-winning) week of philanthropy and giving is emphasizing our commitment to “Moving Forward Together.” Inspired by the Pitzer community’s continued commitment to growth, innovation, and achieving collective success, we invite you to join us in this week of generosity!
Below, you’ll learn more about the priority funds for this year:
- The People’s Pitzer: A student-focused initiative that facilitates growth in Pitzer’s civic engagement by focusing on education and empowerment, the application of civic action, and the development of strategies for student involvement in policy, legislation, and voting.
- Pitzer Internship Fund: Provides funding for student internship stipends so students can take on unpaid internships.
- Strive2Thrive Fund: Provides funding for vital student mental health and wellness resources and infrastructure.
- The Pitzer Student Garden Revitalization Project: Provides funding to refurbish treasured campus green space and programming within the student garden space.
- Pomona-Pitzer Athletics: Provides funding for essential Sagehen athletics operations.
With the generosity of our donors, we can continue to provide necessary support for Pitzer students to succeed throughout their college journey.
FMI: Visit the One Week. One Pitzer. website