The Future of Work Series: Explore the future of work from experienced professionals and Pitzer connections.
The evening’s topic: Gulnar Vaswani P’21, Chief Culture Officer of Leadership Re-Imagined, will be speaking on Conscious Leadership.
A talent management strategist, advisor and executive coach, Gulnar is re-imagining leadership.
Gulnar is passionate about helping leaders to understand and embrace inclusiveness, cross-cultural dynamics and diversity. She enables them to gain a deeper self-awareness, to actively embrace change, and to recognize and harness differences. Her work is shaped by a powerful blend of natural curiosity, strong business acumen, in-depth research and extensive experience.
Gulnar’s approach is defined by three words: Conscious. Culture. Change. She believes that unless we make a conscious commitment to change, much of our training and development initiatives are not sustainable.
Gulnar draws on a 18-year career where she has held senior roles in multinational organizations, across a range of industries, functional roles, and continents. Based in Hong Kong and working across Asia, Gulnar’s clients come from a range of business sectors and include Fortune 500 companies and YPO (Young President’s Organization). Gulnar received a BBA in International Finance and Marketing and MBA in International Finance from the University of Miami, School of Business.
Her certifications include:
- Executive Coaching – Institute of Executive Coaching, Australia
- Gender Leadership – Harvard Business School of Continuing Education
- Certified Trainer – Emotional Intelligence and Diversity Institute (EIDI)
- Certified Forum Facilitator (YPO-WPO)
- Behavioral & Career Coach – Institute of Motivational Living
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner – The Master Minds
Dinner will be provided, Handshake RSVP Required.