I am a first-year, new transfer, or new New Resources student who decided to defer, but I have now changed my mind and would like to enroll. What do I do?

We welcome any first-year students who wish to enroll this fall semester. All currently deferred students who now wish to enroll should contact the Office of Admission to reverse your deferral decision by Thursday, July 30. Please email santiago_ybarra@pitzer.edu or applicant@pitzer.edu to start the enrollment process. We may be able to accommodate new enrollments after this date, but we cannot guarantee the same access to courses, including first-year seminar choices. Students who enroll after the start of Orientation (July 27) will have the opportunity to view orientation activities, as these are all being recorded. You will also have the opportunity to make up any missed placement exams. If you are still having trouble deciding what is the best decision for you, contact the Dean of Faculty’s Office at DOFcore@pitzer.edu. We are excited about next semester and welcome the conversation with you.