Claremont Cash Accounts

This post has been archived. The information below may be outdated.

April 8, 2020

If you have a remaining balance on your Claremont Cash and you will be graduating or not returning to campus, then you will be issued a check from TCCS (The Claremont Colleges Services) for the full amount. If you returning to the campus, then this money will roll over into the next academic year. Use this form to help with that process. The refund will take place in May after graduation and after a list is provided by the registrar’s office. If you have any questions or concerns, then please feel free to call the Connections office at The Claremont Colleges at 909-607-1671 or email