Resources & Services by Topic

Faculty Administrative Support

  • Class Cancellations

    The decision to cancel classes should be taken very seriously. The reputation of the College and the integrity of the academic program rely on every class being conducted according to the schedule. Faculty should discuss their approach to class cancellation with students in advance, ideally at the beginning of the semester. Faculty members are responsible for notifying students of the decision to cancel a class directly (e.g. via an announcement in a prior class or by e-mail). The following guidance is provided with regard to class cancellations:

    Anticipated Absence
    If you know that you will not be present for a class because you will be attending a conference or engaged in another professional activity, announce this information to your students well in advance, on the syllabus if possible. Try to arrange for a colleague to teach the class on the day(s) that you will be away or discuss alternative activities or assignments with the students and make it clear how the time will be made up. Although you may try to reschedule the class, you should assume that our students’ complex schedules make it difficult or impossible to do this.

    Emergency Absence
    Occasionally a medical or personal emergency arises which necessitates your canceling a class at the last minute. There are many variables involved in this kind of situation: meeting time of the class (day/evening), time remaining before the class meets, class size, etc. It is your responsibility to use good judgment to make the best of this unfortunate situation. If you can notify your students individually by phone or e-mail, this is the best alternative. If your situation prevents you from doing this, you should contact the Faculty Administrative Assistant and ask to have your students notified in class (be prepared to provide the time and meeting location of your class).

  • Classroom Assignments

    Initial Classroom Assignments: Initial classroom assignments are made by the Registrar’s Office based on information submitted on the faculty course form(s). In cases of competing requests, the Registrar’s Office will consult with an Associate Dean of Faculty, who will find alternate arrangements as needed.

    Changes After Initial Assignments Have Been Made: Please contact the Registrar’s Office at [email protected] if classroom changes are needed.

    Smart Classrooms: All classrooms have “smart” technology available. For audio visual support, please contact Audio Visual Services.

    Classroom Priority Scheduling for West Hall Q116 and Q120, Broad Hall 210 and 214, and Avery 201:

    The Registrar’s office schedules classroom space. Due to the technological and pedagogical needs (i.e. high definition projectors and light-blocking window shades) of various fields, for example Intercollegiate Media Studies, Art History, and Media Studies programs, the following priority scheduling for rooms will occur.

    1. For Avery 201, Broad Hall 210, and Broad Hall 214:
      Art History and Classics courses will have priority scheduling for those classrooms, followed by Intercollegiate Media Studies. Once these courses have been scheduled, the room is available for all other disciplines to schedule their courses.
    2. For West Hall Q116 and Q120:
      Intercollegiate Media Studies will have priority scheduling for those classrooms, followed by Art History and Classics. Once these courses have been scheduled, the room is available for all other disciplines to schedule their courses.
  • Course Evaluations

    All faculty are required to administer anonymous teaching evaluations in their classes at the end of each semester. Faculty may use any of the four forms and integrate their own custom questions into any of these forms.

    The online course evaluation templates can be referenced as non-active test forms through the IT webpage:

    To administer course evaluations electronically, complete the following form:

    To administer course evaluations by paper, select one of the following forms below:

    Form A

    Form B

    Form C

    Form D

    Requesting Copies of Completed Course Evaluations
    To request a copy of your completed course evaluations, please send an e-mail to Sr. Administrative Coordinator for Academic Affairs. In your e-mail, indicate the course title, course number, and the semester and year the course was taught. Evaluations will be e-mailed as a PDF file.

    Requesting to View Course Evaluations of Other Faculty in Your Field Group
    When rehiring a visiting faculty member, only the personnel liaison within the field group may review the colleague’s course evaluations. Exceptions will only be made when written approval is provided by the individual faculty member whose evaluations are requested for review.

    For questions, clarification or to schedule a time for in-person review of evaluations please contact the Sr. Administrative Coordinator for Academic Affairs

  • Exams

    Final Exams and Spring Reading Days
    Final exams take place the week after classes end. In the Fall, the last day of class is a Friday. In the Spring, the last day of class is a Wednesday, and the two days following are designated Reading Days for students, during which no classes are normally held. For more information, see the Academic Calendar.

    Senior Finals
    In the Spring, all graduating seniors must take their finals before the Final Exam period—specifically, no earlier than the last week of classes and no later than noon on the second Reading Day (when senior grades are due).The Office of the Dean of Faculty can support spring senior exam proctoring during designated dates shared ahead of senior finals week.

    Exam Proctoring Policy
    The Dean of Faculty’s office does not provide exam proctoring and management, including exam distribution, collection, and observation. Staff in the Office of Dean of Faculty will not be available to provide these services.

    For circumstances which can be predicted such as a doctor or dentist’s appointment, anticipated family matter or conditions outside of these, contact colleagues in your field group for proctoring support. If none of these colleagues are available, contact additional faculty colleagues outside of the field group to request proctoring support. Otherwise our staff shall only be able to reserve a space for you to administer the exam or arrange a room for a rescheduled exam session.

    Exceptions will be made only when standard logistics for a given exam require that multiple computer labs be used simultaneously with the instructor needing coverage in one of these spaces. Such exceptions require at least a two-week advanced notice for our staff.

    In case of an emergency, you should contact the faculty support team, to see if emergency coverage can be arranged. Emergencies fall under unscheduled visits to the doctor, an unexpected hospital visit or urgent care visit, or unanticipated family emergency.

    For information on proctoring students in need of disability accommodations, refer to the forms for Academic Support Services.

  • Faculty Offices

    If you wish to have an ergonomic evaluation of your workspace, contact [email protected]

    Facilities Work Order
    There are three ways to make a routine service request:
    1. Submit the Online Service Request Form.
    2. Call Facilities at x72226 (909.607.2226).
    3. In person at the Facilities Service Desk, McConnell Basement.
    The most efficient way to submit a work request is to use the Online Service Request Form.

    Office Supplies
    Office supplies are available in Scott Hall 113 for faculty use. If you have any questions, e-mail your Faculty Administrative Assistant.

    Voicemail Set-Up
    Requests for voice mailboxes must be submitted on a Voice Mail request form via the CUC Phone Office web page (Telephone Services Help Desk –> Voice Mail Accounts). Once the form is received and processed, activation instructions will be e-mailed to the person who submitted the request. Please contact the Phone Office at x18297 for any further questions or issues.

  • Field Trips

    At the beginning of the semester, please fill out the Field Trip Form. Should you plan additional field trips later in the semester, please send your requests with a minimum of 2 weeks advance notice. Requests at the beginning of the semester will receive priority assistance.

    Prior to your field trip, e-mail the Faculty Administrative Assistant regarding the request, including a brief description and an itemized budget.

    Pitzer van rental requests should be made directly with your Faculty Administrative Assistant. If you need someone to be certified as a driver for the College, please complete and submit the Driver Release Form to Human Resources at least a week in advance of the trip.

    If you determine your field trip should require a liability agreement, you may utilize this Liability Release Form provided by the College.

  • Office Hours

    Students, staff, faculty, and other community members may contact the Office of the Dean of Faculty to inquire about your office hours. To submit your office hours to the Office of the Dean of Faculty please use the online form. If you do not wish the hours be posted, please notify the Faculty Administrative Assistant.

    Office Hours are located on the Pitzer College Faculty Directory.

  • Parking/Guest Passes

    There are designated parking spots for Pitzer faculty and staff in the following locations:

    • Mills Avenue, western border of the Pitzer Campus, north of 9th
    • North parking lot of W.M. Keck Science Building
    • East Mesa parking lot, accessible from 9th, on the east border of campus.
    • Claremont McKenna parking lot, accessible from 9th, south of McConnell Center (card access only)

    If you are expecting a guest on campus, you may request a temporary parking permit from your Faculty Administrative Assistant.

Faculty/Student Budget Management

All request should be sent to [email protected]. Someone from the team below will respond.

Andrea Harris – Assistant Director of Budget Management

Jamie Thompson – Senior Budget Coordinator


  • Allowable & Unallowable Expenses

     Allowable/Unallowable Expenses

    Current institutional guidelines for allowable/unallowable expenses are shown below. These guidelines may by subject to change.

    Allowable Expenses

    • Public transportation (Uber, Lyft, train, taxi, etc.)
    • Vehicle rental and fuel charges for rental car
    • Mileage – when using private automobile
    • Meals (If meeting with any colleagues provide first and last name of all attendees)
    • Alcohol
    • Lodging
    • Baggage fee
    • Reasonable tips for porters, bellhops, etc. (requires documentation for reimbursement)
    • Parking fees and toll road charges
    • Child care – These expenses are considered taxable income and are subject to withholding, regardless of amount.
    • Conference registration fees
    • Recreation/event tickets
    • Equipment (please note that ANY equipment, including laptops, acquired with College funding belongs to the College and requires an inventory tag for reimbursement)
    • Membership Dues for professional development
    • Books/Supplies
    • Airfare (Travelers will only be reimbursed up to the amount of the least expensive service available on all domestic flights).
    • Fees for obtaining a visa
    • Postage/Shipping
    • Duplicating/Printing
    • Software /digital software licenses
    • Gift Cards/ Gift Certifications- These purchases are considered taxable income and are subject to withholding, regardless of the amount. The first and last name of the recipient is required.

    Unallowable Expenses

    • Entertainment expenses (in‐room movies, in‐room mini bar, health club fees, etc.)
    • Costs incurred by unreasonable failures to cancel transportation or hotel reservations
    • Personal or family travel expenses (i.e., partner expenses, pet care, toiletries, pharmaceuticals, etc.)
    • Fuel for personal vehicle
    • Extended warranties
    • Repairs for personal vehicle (e.g., flat tires, broken windshields, )
    • Fines, speeding or parking tickets, or other penalties for violations of the law
    • Bank charges for accessing personal funds
    • Lost or stolen cash or property
    • Damage (Collision/Comprehensive) Waiver or Accident insurance/rental car insurance premiums
    • Trip/Travel insurance including, but not limited to, airfare
    • Airline club membership fees
    • Premium/luxury vehicle rentals
    • First Class/Business airfare
    • Excess baggage and storage charges
    • Home office supplies
  • Call Dates


    Call Date Proposals Due
    Student Conference Travel Year-Round Year-Round
    Catherine Blore NR Books – Fall 9/09/2022 9/26/2022
    Faculty R&A – Fall 9/09/2022 9/26/2022
    Student R&A – Fall 9/09/2022 9/26/2022
    Faculty R&A – Spring 1/27/2023 2/13/2023
    Student R&A – Spring 1/27/2023 2/13/2023
    Catherine Blore NR Books- Spring 1/27/2023 2/13/2023
    Katie Lawson 3/27/2023 4/10/2023
    JF Harmon 3/27/2023 4/10/2023
    Global Heath 3/27/2023 4/10/2023
    Davis 4/14/2023 5/1/2023
    Doman 4/14/2023 5/1/2023
  • Conference Travel


    Faculty Travel to Professional Meetings
    Each tenure-track/tenured faculty are entitled to up to $2000 for travel to conferences each academic year. Faculty assigned to Keck and adjuncts on multi-year contracts are also entitled to up to $2000. Emeriti faculty is entitled to up to $750. Travel for flights, etc. can be reimbursed prior to the trip being taken. Faculty Travel Reports are only required after the trip

    Each faculty member normally has a yearly allowance of $2,000 in an academic year for funds to assist with travel made during the fiscal year which runs from July 1 to June 30 and may not be carried over from one fiscal year to the next. Funding may include one or more trips.

    Student Travel

    Travel, registration, room and board costs for students who are presenting papers at academic conferences, who are working with Pitzer faculty are eligible for funding. Funding ranges from $200 to $500, depending on cost of airfare, registration and hotel. In all cases, students are encouraged to minimize costs wherever possible (e.g. sharing a hotel room with fellow student presenters).

    Students must provide documentation confirming that their papers have been accepted for presentation at the conference in their application. Applications for funding must be submitted prior to attending the conference. Students will receive responses within 10 working days. Students must email original receipts to be reimbursed.



  • Reimbursements and Honoraria

    Travel Reimbursement
    Should you wish to be reimbursed for expenses before a trip takes place (airfare, conference registration fees, etc.), you may do so without a travel report form. Upon completion of travel, receipts must be submitted with a completed travel report form within 2 weeks of completion of travel.

    Reimbursement for Meals/Class Meals
    Reimbursement for meals must include receipts either in paper or e-mailed image form with credit card copy and itemized copy of bill. Business purpose and names of all those present must also be included. There is $50 available per class for end-of-semester food (pizza, cookies, etc.) with receipts and a student roster required for reimbursement.

    Reimbursement for Events Funded Through Campus Life Committee 
    Events funded through Campus Life Committee (CLC) are prepared by the Dean of Faculty’s Budget Management Team. Please submit your receipts and all accompanying documentation, including event announcement/flyer, award forms, to [email protected] for reimbursement. Funding through CLC is awarded through the CLC webpage and required submission form.

    Reimbursement for Events Funded Through Teaching and Learning Committee
    Events funded through the Teaching and Learning Committee are prepared by the Dean of Faculty’s Budget Management Team. Please submit your receipts and all accompanying documentation to [email protected] for reimbursement.

    Honoraria/Class Speaker
    For an honorarium to be processed, the person receiving it must complete and sign a W-9 form. Please submit the W-9 form along with the date of the lecture, name of speaker, amount to be paid to speaker and what account the funds should be deducted from. For class speakers there is a $50 honorarium for each individual class per academic year. For payment, a completed W-9 Form must be submitted along with an e-mail stating the course roster and subject of presentation.


  • Research and Awards

    Faculty R&A (Research and Awards)

    Early in the fall and spring semesters of each academic year, a call is put out for proposals to full-time faculty for research, curriculum development, and publication funding. The maximum award is $3,000 per academic year.

    Student R&A (Research and Awards)

    Provides Pitzer students research projects in connection with Independent Study or Senior Thesis. Early in the fall and spring semesters of each academic year, a call is put out for proposals for students to apply. The maximum award is $300 per academic year.


  • Student Funding Opportunities

    Catherine Blore NR Books:
    New Resources Students with financial needs to offset the cost of their books

    Faculty-Student Summer Research: Pitzer students receive a stipend to undertake a research assistantship with a Pitzer Faculty member during the summer with funding

    Katie Lawson Endowed Memorial Award:
    Helps Pitzer Students, particularly psychology majors, to pursue their social work or community service objectives

    For additional information regarding research funding, emergency funding, or other areas of support, please refer to the Sagehen Support Center link 

Faculty Professional Development 

  • Faculty-in-Residence Program

    The Faculty-in-Residence (FiR) Program integrates two selected faculty members and their families into the residence halls, where they live and interact with students, and implement educational, social, and cultural programs. Faculty-in-Residence normally serve a two-year term. This program is overseen by the Office of Student Affairs and Office of Residence Life and Summer Programs, which solicits applications from Pitzer faculty when openings are available.

    For more information, contact Associate Dean of Students and Director of Residence Life and Conference Services Kirsten Carrier ([email protected]).

  • Scholar-in-Residence Program

    The Scholar-in-Residence Program provides course release from committee work and a reduced teaching load for one semester to allow a faculty member to work on his or her research. The faculty member is expected to offer a seminar-style course centered on his or her research during the semester of the award. The call for proposals is sent out to the faculty in late fall. Scholar-in-Residence positions are awarded per academic year, and as such, the program is competitive.

    For eligibility and details, view Section V.R.2. in the Faculty Handbook.

General Resources

  • Assessment

    The Office of Institutional Research & Assessment (OIRA) at Pitzer College functions to provide reliable information and analyses in support of planning, decision-making, and policy formation, to coordinate mandatory and voluntary reporting of institutional data to internal and external constituencies, and to assist in the development and implementation of a plan for assessing student learning outcomes.

    Email OIRA staff at [email protected] or stop by Avery 105 for more information.

  • College Governance and Faculty Handbook

    Committees are the building blocks of College Governance. Faculty, students, and staff serve together on nearly all standing and ad hoc committees. All faculty members are assigned to committees after their first year.

    The Pitzer College Faculty Handbook is a compilation of College bylaws, the processes and structures of College governance, accompanied by policies and procedures. As such, it is the core document of College governance, guiding the campus community’s decision-making on a broad range of issues.

    View the Faculty Handbook by selecting this hyperlink.

    Current list of committee assignments: Standing Committees Membership [PDF]


  • Help Desk

    Help Desk
    If you have any problems with your computer, computer programs, e-mail, etc., contact [email protected] or call x73065 (909.607.3065). For a full list of services, please see our website:


    There are faculty printers located in the following buildings:

    • Avery Hall, 2nd floor
    • Bernard, 2nd floor copy room (copy machine)
    • Broad Center, 2nd floor (copy machine)
    • Broad Hall 116, 1st floor
    • Fletcher, 2nd floor copy room (copy machine)
    • Scott Hall, 2nd floor (copy machine)

    Computer Loan
    Should you need assistance in purchasing a computer for research and college business purposes, a computer loan is available for eligible faculty: Computer Loan Policy [PDF].

    E-mail Distribution Lists

    • [email protected]: This e-mail is meant to send out official Pitzer news and updates to all faculty on campus. This is an unmonitored list.
    • [email protected]: This e-mail is meant to send out official Pitzer news and updates to all Staff members. This is not a monitored list.
    • [email protected]: This e-mail is meant to send out official Pitzer news and updates to all students on campus. This is a monitored list.
    • [email protected]: This e-mail is meant to send out more informal information to students on campus which only reaches subscribed students. Some examples of e-mails to this list serve include the advertisements of yard sales, things you want to give away, or things you may be looking for.
  • Course Forms

    Course Forms are required for:

    • All new courses
    • All substantially revised courses
    • All courses not taught during the past five years

    For questions and forms, please contact the Registrar’s Office at [email protected].

  • Course Texts

    Book Orders
    To order books you can send an e-mail to [email protected] with the following information:

    • Your Name and College
    • Course number
    • Number of expected students
    • Author
    • Title
    • ISBN if available

    If you have any further questions please call the bookstore directly at x 79393 (909.607.9393)

    Desk & Exam Copies
    To order desk or exam copies of course texts, you need to submit a request to the publisher. Google ” [publisher’s name] desk copy” to bring up ordering information.

    Most publishers will require the following information:

    • Author
    • Title & Edition
    • Publisher and Publication Date
    • ISBN
    • Course Title and Expected Enrollment

    Library Reserve

    In order to put books or pamphlets on reserve, you can send in a Course Reserves Materials List form with the course information, the title, author, and call number of each book you want to put on reserve. The library does require the call number as this ensures they pull the right edition. If you need the library to order a book, please include a note in your e-mail, the ISBN if available, and the loan period desired: the choices are 2 hours, 4 hours, 2 days, and 7 days.

    If you need assistance please contact Honnold-Mudd Service Desk at x18150 (909.621.8150).

    Alternatively, faculty can bring the books to the services desk and fill out a brief form giving the course information.

    The library will also put on reserve personal copies of books the library does not own if the professor is willing to do so.

    For information on library reserves please visit the Library Reserve Website.

    Electronic Reserve
    The library no longer handles electronic reserves. Electronic Reserves have been replaced by the Sakai course management system, which is run by the colleges’ IT departments. At Pitzer, help using Sakai is available from the Pitzer Help Desk at: [email protected] or x73065 (909.607.3065).

  • Diversity, Equity, and Inclusiveness

    As part of our efforts at Pitzer and across the Consortium, we support inclusive practices in the recruitment, hiring, and retention of a diverse and talented faculty; we collaborate with many campus and consortial partners on events, programs, workshops, and training opportunities; and we work on policy and practices as they relate to diversity, equity, and inclusiveness in academic affairs.

    Visit our web page for the Racial Justice Initative.

  • Duplicating Services

    The Duplicating Office is located in Bernard 103. Business hours are 8:00 am-5:00pm with temporary closure from 12:00pm-1:00pm. Office staff can be reached by e-mail at [email protected].

    Submitting Duplicating Requests

    • We now accept print requests via our online order form.  This is the best way to submit requests to ensure we receive all the correct details.
    • Original/hard copy materials can also be delivered to the Duplicating Services office, which will need to be accompanied by a Duplicating Request Form (for hard copy originals only) at the time of drop off.
      All request forms must be properly and completely filled out.
    • Original copies are to be clean and flat. For best results, originals should be on white paper with black ink.
    • Please submit your requests for services 2-5 days before you need them. It is likely that your request will be processed sooner but, depending on the complexity of the request, some jobs may take longer.


    Print Jobs 20 Pages or Less
    Photocopiers are available on the second floors of Bernard Hall, Broad Center, Fletcher Hall and Scott Hall. Full time faculty are provided with an allowance of 1,500 copies for duplicating single copies of class-related, professional, and research materials. Each faculty member will be provided a 4-digit code or may request a 4-digit code of their choosing. This code will only be assigned photocopier closest to their office.

    For problems with your code or to request a change, contact [email protected].

    Large Jobs and Multiple Copies
    The Office of Duplicating Services provides reproduction of original copy (B&W or Color), collating and stapling of materials, binding, cutting, folding of brochures, scanning, posters, and more. For all services, please provide as much advanced notice as possible. At times their staff may not be able to meet your request if insufficient advanced notice is given.

    Job request forms may be submitted through walk in and on line submissions. The request form is available here. On the form, provide specific instructions as needed (e.g., double-sided pages, collated, number of copies, etc.).

    The form ahead is required for all book copy requests submitted to Duplicating: Copyright Infringement Release Form

    Scanning for Sakai must stay within the allowed 10% of copy righted material. Scanning from books is a lengthy process, please allow at least 3 days for the job request to be completed. If scanning of photos is needed they need to be placed on a flash drive as well as other documents.

    Course Packets
    In order to assure compliance with federal copyright laws, Duplicating Services does not print course packets that contain copyrighted material (see Stanford’s guide for information on course packets and copyright law). Huntley Bookstore will seek permissions for copyrighted materials and make your course packets available for sale to your students with advance notice. To use this service, please contact the Text Manager at x73783 (909.607.3783).

    Please allow as much time as possible to complete all requests, particularly during peak times (e.g., start of semester, mid-semester, and finals).

    For further information, visit the Duplicating Services web pages or contact Duplicating Services by e-mail.

  • Grades and Portal Information

    Services available via the portal include:
    • Grade Submission*
    • Low Grade Submission*
    • Class lists*
    • Advisee rosters**
    • Registration Clearance*
    • PERMission requests from students
    • When you receive a permission request you can grant the student permission from the portal, you should not respond the automated e-mail that was sent to you.

    *Always make sure you select the current Semester when trying to access data.
    **Select Active advisee list for a list of current advisees.

    Online Grade Submission

    • Grades are submitted electronically using the MyCampus2 Portal.
      • Log in to the MyCampus2 Portal using the same log in you use for your computer.
      • Click on the Grade Entry tab.
      • Select the correct semester for grading.
      • Select the course for which you would like to submit or change grades.
      • Enter the grades for each student.
      • Press submit.
      • Make sure to double check that your grades were submitted properly.
      For further instructions please see the Portal Manual [PDF].

    Low Grade Notices

    • Low Grade Notices are submitted electronically using the MyCampus2 Portal.
      • Log in to the MyCampus2 Portal using the same log in you use for your computer.
      • Click on the Low Grade Notification link on the left side of the screen and follow the instructions.
      For further instructions please see the Portal Manual [PDF].

    If you have problems logging in to your account please e-mail [email protected] or call 909.607.3065. If you are having trouble finding a class, submitting your grades, or navigating through the menus please e-mail Office of the Registrar or call 909.607.2650 for further assistance.

  • Mail Center

    For a list of services provided by the Mail Center, visit their website.

    Atherton Hall 101

    Hours of Operation During COVID-19 
    Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.

    Closed on Weekends and Friday

    909.607.3827 (ext. 73827)

    [email protected]

    The Mail Center offers Federal Express Delivery. You must obtain permission from the Dean of Faculty’s Office for any work-related Fed Ex packages.

    If you need help opening your mailbox or have lost your combination please contact the Faculty Administrative Assistant.


Student Resources

  • Academic Resources for Students

    Academic Support Services
    You should know about the academic support resources available on campus. If you are having academic difficulties, try to understand the nature of those difficulties. You should talk with your professor, go to their office hours, go to tutoring sessions, arrange study groups, share class notes with other students, and talk with academic support personnel in the Office of Student Affairs. There are various workshops on time management, relaxation techniques, note taking skills, etc.

     in Math, Economics, Chemistry, Physics, and Psych Stats is available through the Office of the Dean of Students. For arrangements, contact any member of the respective field group. Tutoring in other areas is sometimes possible on a case-by-case basis. For further information or to recommend tutors for your class, contact Associate Dean of Students/Director of Academic Support Services Gabriella Tempestoso through e-mail or call x73553 (909.607.3553).

    The Writing Center offers student writers free one-on-one conferences with experienced fellow writers trained to consult on writing assignments, application essays, and cover letters. For information and hours, visit the Writing Center website.

  • Pitzer's Annual Academic Festival

    Each year Pitzer’s Annual Academic Festival celebrates excellent student independent research and creative projects. The one day event is an opportunity for students to share their work with the Pitzer community and get conference-style experience. Throughout the semester Faculty are asked to submit the names of students who they believe would be interested in presenting. If interested these students will be given the opportunity to partake in this wonderful event either through oral presentations or posters. The event is held at the end of every Spring semester.

    This year Pitzer’s 8th Annual Academic Festival will be held on Thursday, May 7th, 2021.