COVID-19 Information for Commencement
All attendees of the President’s Reception and the Commencement 2022 ceremony need to register for these events.
- President’s Reception on Friday, May 13, 4:30 p.m.
- Commencement Class of 2022 Ceremony on Saturday, May 14, 10 a.m.
Instructions for Registering through CrowdPass
- Create an account (you can use your Google login or create a new account with your email address).
- Once your account is created, you will need to agree to the liability waiver, answer two screening questions, and upload your proof of vaccination. In lieu of proof of vaccination, attendees may upload a negative PCR test within 72 hours of the event.
Warning: Your account name must be your legal name and match your uploaded document or your submission will be rejected. If you are trying to submit a document for someone else, please use a different email account; each CrowdPass account only supports one person’s submission.
- After you submit your document, you will receive a confirmation email from CrowdPass (emails will come from [email protected], so check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive this confirmation).
- Results on whether or not your documentation is approved will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours.
- If approved, you will receive a QR Code for the event. You will need this QR code to check in when you arrive on campus for your event.