Campus Life Committee invites funding proposals from all members of the Pitzer community for special events that will enhance campus life. To request CLC funding, submit a Funding Proposal form. Please be sure that your proposal adheres to the guidelines below.
- Applicants must complete a Funding Proposal form in order to be considered for funding. Incomplete forms will not be considered. Proposals will normally be submitted at least 3 weeks before your event.
- Successful applicants (“CLC awardees”) will receive an award letter by e-mail specifying the amount of funding they have been granted and the procedures for paying honoraria and requesting reimbursements.
- CLC awardees must notify CLC of any changes in their event, such as changes in date, speaker, location, and funding sources. Notifications should be sent to CLC@pitzer.edu.
- CLC awardees must complete an Event Evaluation within three weeks of their event. Reimbursements will not be processed until the Event Evaluation has been submitted.
- All events must take place on the Pitzer campus and be open to the entire Pitzer community.
- All events must occur during the academic year in which funding has been granted. Funding does not roll over to the following academic year.
- Admission/entrance fees may not be charged for events that are supported by CLC funds. Donations may be suggested but not required.
- Any flyers, posters, or e-mail notices publicizing the event must include the following acknowledgment: “This event was supported by the [name of the fund] / Campus Life Committee.”
- All events must be advertised on the Pitzer College events calendar: www.pitzer.edu/events/