Student Intake/Outtake Forms and Orientation Survey
|The CEC values student input. By completing these surveys you are providing us with:|
+ Valuable feedback that will inform our practice of social justice and will help us improve the services we provide to our partners.
+ Statistical data that will assist in securing funds to continue our existing programs, help launch new programs, and provide support to our partners.
+ Evaluation materials will assist with WASC accreditation and other institutional processes that are vital to the operation of Pitzer College and CEC’s continued existence.
If you are taking an SRX course or planning on engaging in community engagement, you must attend one of our Ethics and Orientation Training. You will only need to complete the Ethics and Orientation Training once an calendar year (ex. if you completed it in the fall, you will need to attend the following fall semester.) All students must complete a new intake and outtake form each semester they plan on engaging in community engagement. For more information or questions, please reach out to Jonathan Chan
*Please make sure you complete all training and intake forms by February 8th, 2021
At the end of each semester, students who have completed the student intake form will be required to complete the student outtake form by the last week of classes. This form will be sent out to students through email, so please be on the look out.
Depending on where you will be completing your community engagement, you will be required to submit clearance. Whether you are in California or out of state/country, you will need to go to your local law enforcement agency, certified vendor or US Embassy to complete this process. Below are the forms/materials you will need. (Note: If you were cleared in Fall 2020 through our campus safety, you will not need to be re-cleared)
- For California Residence only! –Clearance Form
- For out of state and out of country students, you will need to go to your local law enforcement agency, certified vendor or US Embassy to get fingerprints rolled on an FD-258 Hard Card. Once you’ve been finger printed (rolled) by a Law Enforcement officer or certified fingerprint roller you will need to mail card to the Claremont Colleges Campus Safety Dept. They will process the remaining steps.
- You DO NOT need to include the OCA or Billing Account on your form.
- Yo DO need to fill out all of your personal information; first name, last name and middle name (if applicable), citizenship information, social security number and residence information. Failure to complete may result in delays in being cleared.
- For questions related to clearance, please contact Jonathan Chan.
- For questions related to reimbursement for clearance, please contact Jackie Contreras.
The Claremont Colleges Services
Attn: Cindy Cahill, Livescan Services
150 E. Eighth Street, Claremont, CA 91711
*Please make sure you begin this process by January 29th, 2021. The longer you wait, the less time you will get to work with your partner.
Community Engagement Intern Tracker
Here is an easy way to keep track of your community engagement hours for the semester! With fillable cells you will have no problem making sure you are meeting your course requirement!