Find information on General best safety practices, CDC guidelines, and additional resources for COVID testing, safety, and vaccination here!
General best practices
- In public (whether or not you’re vaccinated):
- Wear at least one mask!
- Stay 6 feet apart from others
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated spaces
- Avoid gathering with unvaccinated people from more than one other household
- Avoid visiting with an unvaccinated person who is at increased risk of severe illness or death from COVID-19 or who lives with a person at increased risk
For more information on best safety practices and CDC guidelines visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
Also check out our safety and informational guides on COVID Testing, Safety, and Vaccination on the COVID Vaccination and COVID Testing pages! (English & Spanish available!)
If you would like 20 or more hard copies of the guide in either language, we have some funding to provide these to you. Please email us at email@example.com and tell us how many you want/need and where we should mail them or drop them off.