There is no shame in contracting COVID-19. If you test positive and have been in recent contact with a community partner, it is imperative you notify them immediately. Community partners know to do the same as well. Please contact the Pitzer Nurse immediately if you’ve tested positive for COVID-19
Visiting Pitzer? Fill out the surveys on Healthy Pitzer prior to your arrival on campus: https://pitzercollege.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9Hyzup9XwrWVjzT
CEC guidelines for community engagement and COVID-19
- What tests are available to me?
- What do they test for?
- Where can I get tested?
- COVID Safety while getting tested
- What vaccines are available to me?
- What do they do?
- Where can I get vaccinated?
- COVID Safety after being vaccinated
- General Best Practices and CDC Guidelines
- Guides on COVID testing, safety, and vaccination
- Mental and Physical Health Resources
- Long COVID
- Hotline Resources
For more questions related to testing, vaccinations and general safety practices, please contact the Pitzer Nurse. For all other questions, concerns or resources, please contact the CEC.