Office of Admission Winter Break Closure
The Pitzer Office of Admission will be closed beginning at noon on Tuesday, December 20th, and we will re-open on Thursday, January 5th. Our staff will be working remotely beginning Wednesday, January 4th.
If you have a question about:
- Common Application – If you are having a technical problem or have a general question, please contact Common Application at [email protected].
- Specific Question About Your Application or Any Other Matter – Please email [email protected].
- Receipt of Additional Application Documents (recommendations, school report, transcripts, test scores, etc.) – It may take up to 4 weeks for us to be able to confirm receipt of these materials. Please email any documents to [email protected] or have your teacher/counselor submit them through The Common Application.
- CSS/Financial Aid Profile – If you are having a technical problem or have a general question, please contact College Board at [email protected].
- FAFSA – go to fafsa.gov to submit your form.
- Financial Aid Supporting tax documents – must be uploaded via IDOC, https://idoc.collegeboard.org.